Friday 31 August 2012

Might Be A Little Excited ;)

It's been a few days since my last post, not much has happened really. Eating went well this week apart from today, i had way too much to eat, that i can't even remember all that i had. Back on track tomorrow with a fast though.
Weighed myself yesterday morning and the scales said 112.6lbs. Yay! So excited. I doubt it will be that tomorrow though, but i am not going to weigh myself for a while again because i go off track if the numbers don't go down as quickly as i want them too.
So, do you remember that guy i told you about? Well he messeged me yesterday and we got talking as you do. And he asked me to go to this air show our town is doing. I was like 'hell yeah'. So we are going on Sunday and i am well excited. I am just worried on what to wear so i don't show the world my flab and fat. I thought about some skinny jeans, because everyone says i look good in them. I don't agree but whatever. And a nice shirt with a hoody because i am bound to get cold. It's always windy on the beach.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and i will be back to give you deeetails :):)
Lots Of Love Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment