Sunday 26 August 2012

Mixed Emotions

I think i last posted when i was fasting. I only fasted for that day though and then the next day i ate probably what a normal person would eat. The day after that was Friday and i fasted then and then yesterday i ate again like a normal person. So i didn't do very well but i didn't do too bad either.
I thought about fasting again today but i went to the gym and i was so tired i couldn't even run that far, so when i came home, i had a cup of tea and 2 biscuits (naughty, naughty). Then for dinner, i had fruit loaf and go ahead bar. So i am defiantly getting back on track, which makes me really excited.
However, i am scared. I am scared that once i fall into this cycle again, i won't be able to get out and the losing weight will become so addictive. I have a goal weight and image in mind but whether i will be blind and won't see it when i get there is another story. But i really don't want to be this fat for the rest of my life.
I was also thinking about the disadvantages and advantages about this losing weight business.
The disadvantages weighed out the advantages but that still doesn't change my mind about what i am doing. I want to be thin and i will do everything in power to have it.
Sorry this post is a bit jumbled. My mind is in a jumble today :).
Thankyou for reading.
Love Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment