Monday 13 August 2012

Bloody Hiccups!

Yup, i've got hiccups and they are driving me mad. I have had them twice in the space of an hour. I think it was because i drank quite alot of fizzy in a short amount of time and i don't usually drink fizzy. My body was probably shocked by it.
So i went to my friends sleepover and we had lots of unhealthy food. That's the one reason why i hardly ever go to sleepovers. I thought sleepovers were supposed to be fun. Arrrgh. Even though i ate alot, my friends were like "You don't ever eat or drink much" or "Are you sure you are feeling alright". And there i am bloody shitting myself thinking about how many fucking calories i have consumed. It's so weird how people have different thoughts about portion sizes and stuff. I am also really tired because we were up til the early hours of the morning just talking.
Back on track tomorrow and start losing weight again.
Oh, i almost forgot. My friend has this full length mirror, so while i was changing i thought i would have a look to see if my body has changed. My collarbones are definitely more prominent and my stomach has got a tad bit smaller. And also my legs look a little smaller but also more tones because i have been doing running alot more than i used to.
I am also going to get some green tea tomorrow, i didn't think i would like it but i tried my friends and it wasn't so bad.
Lots Of Love Logan x x

5 comments:

  1. Hey *waves* ah poor you - I wish that social stuff didnt have to involve food so much, so I can feel your pain... I am glad you have noticed a difference in your body.. its good when you can actually see that in a mirror. :)
    Much love! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it just takes the fun out of everything :(. I hope you are doing well? Lots of love

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the collar bones and smaller stomach! Ugh I wish I could look in the mirror and see that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, i have gotten a bit rubbish foodwise again so i am afraid they will start disappearing :(. Hope you are doing well? Lots of love xx

      Delete
  3. Ah I hate sleepovers and going out to eat with friends and whatnot because of the food. Which is why I try to avoid it as much as possible. But yay! I'm glad you can see a difference, best feeling ever! Keep it up:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete