Wednesday 22 August 2012

Loving Green Tea

I am doing well today for the first time in over a week *claps*. I haven't had a single bite to eat and i am keeping it that way. I had a really cold glass of water when i got up this morning, then for lunch i had some green tea and then for dinner i had normal tea. I haven't done a fast in ages and i am loving the high i am getting right now. I remember why this is so addicting now :).
Not much has been happening really, just been doing the usual and going to work.
Tomorrow i think i will carry on with the fast, i might un box all my clothes and re box them again so they are neat. I do have a little bit of OCD i think but not major.
I hope you are all doing well and thankyou to all my lovely followers who comment and thanks to my new followers.
Love Logan x x
Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Green tea is amazing! I really feel like there are days I wouldn't be able to function without it. Good luck continuing your fast tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, it is soo addicting :) and thankyou x x

      Delete