Monday 20 August 2012

Failing But Still Not Giving Up

Just by reading the title i am sure you have all guessed right. I did binge again today. But i think i have had enough now, my body is starting to retaliate. I have had some horrid stomach cramps, felt sick and all the rest.
Today i am such a good mood, most days i am but usually when i binge i go into this depressive mute mode and don't like to talk to anyone or feel like functioning normally. But today i don't feel like that, i feel so positive, that this week will be good. If i was going to fuck up at all this week, at least it was in the beginning so then when i weigh in next week, i would have hopefully lost a little bit.
I can do this, I can have a tiny flat tummy, a gap between my thighs, shoulders and elbows that could slice through ice. If i can do it, then you can to, so lets do it together. Who's with me girlies?
Lots Of Love Logan x xx

No comments:

Post a Comment