Sunday 19 August 2012

The Never Ending Cycle

Hello, sorry i have been gone for so long and haven't been commenting. I will get to that as soon as i have finished this.
I need help, seriously, this binging is getting out of control. On Friday i thought to myself that if i start a new diet on Sunday i have Friday and Saturday night to get the binge out of my system. But then comes Sunday night and i have binged again. Ahhhhh, i hate this cycle, it makes me so depressed, i feel so fat, that i don't even want to talk to anyone.
I am thinking about doing the 2,4,6,8 diet for about 2 weeks, just to get me back into the swing of things.
I am moving house at the end of September and i want to be skinny when i move there and i want it to be a place that i never binge in or am fat in. I want this new place to have good memories not bad ones of me sitting inside my bedroom on a Saturday because i feel so full.
I have decided as well that for every 10 pounds i lose i am going to post a body-shot. I did weigh myself this morning, i had a towel on and was quite bloated. It said 119.2lbs. The first photo i will be putting up will be when i reach 105lbs though. Because sometimes i at least feel a bit more comfortable with my weight then.
Got to leave you i am afraid, speak to you soon
Love Logan x x



4 comments:

  1. I know what ya mean by trying to stop the binging cycle. I've been at it for like idk a month? And it just feels like no matter what I can't stop. But I think you just need to get it outta your system and to the point where you just don't wanna binge anymore. You will get control of yourself and a diet is the perfect way to get back on track! I hope all goes well<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Your support means so much to me :):)

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry honey. Cycles are hard to break, but like Alice said your own craziness will stop you at some point. How I usually manage is to decide to eat every 3rd hour and plan those things advance. Go with it few days and then slowly progress from there.
    Stay positive <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like such a good plan actually, i might try that. Thanks for the tip.
      Lots of love x x

      Delete