Thursday 9 August 2012

Busy And Tired As Per Usual

It has been really busy these past few days at work. But i am not complaining because it has taken my mind off of food. I have had some pretty awesome days eating wise. Just had the bare minimal that i need to survive really. I have had a mini binge tonight though. But i am expecting these little bumps here and there and if i don't let it worry me, i will just forget about it tomorrow and continue on eating as little as i can.
Weighed myself this morning as well and i was 114.2lbs. Could not believe it, i had also had breakfast before i weighed myself. So things are looking good. My work trousers fit perfect now, also my collarbones are more prominent. Hard work does pay off in the end.
I am meant to be sleeping round a friends house on Sunday but i am feeling very anxious, because i wont feel comfortable and i don't want to eat a huge amount of food there either. This is a family that like to eat lot's of food. Don't get me wrong, they are nowhere near fat, i really don't know where they put it. I just really don't feel like going. Maybe in a couple more weeks, when i have lost a little bit more weight.
So tired today, so i will post comments on all your blogs tomorrow when i feel a little more awake.
Nighty night
Love Logan x x

2 comments:

  1. The bare minimal is the best way to go. I use to do that all the time and told myself to eat to survive, not because I'm board or for comfort. Stay strong your doing well! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard though. Some days i just want to give this weight loss thing up but my mind has other plans for me :(.
      Thankyou for the support x x

      Delete