Saturday 4 August 2012

It Was Bound To Happen Again Sometime

Hello there.
Today hasn't been so great. I haven't binged though, i just ate some junk food that shouldn't have gone in my mouth.
It has just been such a boring day, we hardly had any customers in today and it just made me feel tired and weak.
I have stopped eating for today and i am planning on not eating again until Tuesday morning. I really want to do a fast. So i think i might as well do one and see how i do. Hopefully i will complete it and not ruin it with a binge. That would be a nightmare. I think i may weigh myself again on Wednesday. Then it would have been a week since i last weighed myself.
Got the day off work tomorrow so i am off to the gym and then i may take my little sisters to the park because they have been so bored this summer. My mum is soo lazy, she can't even be bothered to take them on a 10 minute walk. Nevermind, i will enjoy spending some time with them.
I hope all you girlies are doing better than me.
Love Logan x x

2 comments:

  1. heya huni.. dont feel too bad it was not a full scale binge so you are doing very well :) you are such a lovely sister taking them for a walk i do hope your fast goes well :) hopefully the scales will have good news for you on wednesday - fingers crossed!
    best of luck,
    much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey atleast you didn't binge and thats a step in the right direction. Just remember tomorrow will be better then. Enjoy your day off tomorrow:) <3

    ReplyDelete