Friday 7 September 2012

Sorry, It's Been A While

Hey, everyone how are you? Things have been MENTAL lately.
So, i have some gossip to tell you guys. I met up with that guy i told you about, and we got along really well, it was quite weird hoe comfortable we were with each other. We have our own funny banter. Anyways that evening when we were waiting for my bus, he kissed me. Ahhh it was so lovely. We have been texting back and forth everyday since then. I thought i would have the guts and ask him to be my boyfriend (this feels so cheesy writing it down) and he said yes. So i am in a good and happy place at the moment.
And also *drumroll* i have lost weight. Usually when i don't post in a while it's because i have gone off the rails and put on a bunch of weight. I think last time i was somewhere around 112lbs, well this morning i got on the scales and 108.4 i think. I know it was 108.something. Also i have gone down a trouser size. I have been wearing skinny jeans to work and everyone says they like me in skinny jeans. Hopefully when i lose more weight i can wear skinny jeans more often.
Well, i hope you all are doing well. Sorry i haven't been posting and commenting in a while, it has just been really hectic lately and i haven't had the time.
Love Logan x x xx

2 comments:

  1. Wahaaaaaaaay! Go you! Well done for losing so much weight! <3 That is amazing and awww so cute about you and the guy - He better treat you right :) glad you have someone who makes you happy :) Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, honey. You deserve to be loved <3

    ReplyDelete