Sunday 16 September 2012

It's Going To Get Better!

Hey, it's been a while since i last posted a proper post. Things have been going ok, i have had my bad days and some good days. More good than bad at the moment.
I have eaten too much today but tomorrow is Monday, start of a new week so i am going to put my motivation back into the diet.
Things with the boyfriend are going well too, he is so lovely and down to earth, he met my parents this week and they love him, which is always a good thing. It's hard to believe him though when he tells me i am beautiful and tiny. He is always saying that i don't eat enough and am quite skinny. It's not that i think he is lying to me, it's just i am not skinny enough for me.
Tomorrow i have quite a busy day so i don't think i am going to have enough time to go to the gym and Tuesday i have college and then i am catching up with a friend afterwards so the next possible time i have free for the gym is Wednesday. I feel so unfit right now and i miss running quite alot.
Anyways have a nice day and speak to you all very soon. x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment