Monday 1 October 2012

I Can Feel Myself Slipping Again

Hello there,
It has been ages since i last did a post. I have just been sooo busy but i thought tonight i would take the time to actually post something.
I need to get back on blogger again because i can feel myself slipping back into my nights of binging and i dont want that. I binged tonight and i dont really know the reason why i did it. I weighed myself yesterday morning and i think i was 108lbs. I did have a cup of coffee before but oh well. But i need to start losing again, i want that feeling of emptiness again. That feeling can be so addictive but when you eat something and feel full again, you seem to forget that feeling very quickly.
So tomorrow i think i will do a fast and if that doesnt work out i will have a little jelly or something. I feel so full right now that i feel sick and it hurts :(
Hope all you girlies are doing better than me :)
Lots of love Logan x x xx

No comments:

Post a Comment