Monday 30 July 2012

Yay! Yesterday and today have been a success so far. I have restricted myself quite well which i am so proud of. I was in Sainsburys this afternoon and i nearly bought a chocolate bar, i know naughty. But i didn't, i just walked away and bought what i needed to. Which is how it should be. So i just found out that my friend won't be coming back from her holiday, which upset me quite alot. I was beyond shocked when i found out because she only told me the day before. Everything just felt like a blur that day. I don't think i have ever been in shock like that before. I hadn't even eaten that day and i didn't even feel hungry, i couldn't feel any emotion. It was so weird. So i don't know if i will be seeing her again, which is sad. But she didn't even give me a proper goodbye :(.
However i am still going to try and lose as much weight as i possibly can within these two weeks. I have decided not to weigh myself yet though. The reason for this is because i have been looking at the triggers that lead me to a binge and weighing myself and not seeing the number i want triggers me. So i will probably weigh myself when i am ready. don't know when that will be yet, but i will let you know as soon as i step on those scales.
Enough said from me :).
Love Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment