Wednesday 4 July 2012

Tired!

Absolutely shattered today, my little sister wouldn't go to sleep last night and she shouting and screaming (i think she had a bad dream), so then she came in my bed, and my bed is a single so i was worried about squashing her. She was fine though in the morning. 
This week so far is actually going better than i thought it would. I think that is because i have been pretty busy. Today i have done pretty well, i did have some cheddar's though and i feel really bad for having them :(. Never mind, it's not like i binged on a whole load of them, i probably had a few more than a handful.
I weighed in this morning at 113.8lbs. But i am not really sure that is even accurate because yesterday i was 115.2lbs. It's also coming up to that time of the month so surely i should weigh a bit more than i normally would. And to think i was 116lbs at the start of the week.
So in my last post i said i would give you my stats, but i can only give you my height, weight and size because i am really scared to actually get the tape measure around my tummy :(. But i will do them very soon. Anyways here goes:
Height - 5'1
Weight - 113.8lbs
Size 8-10 (UK) 4-6 (US)
I am going to go now because i am really excited to go and find some blogs for motivation.
Love Logan x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment