Thursday 26 July 2012

Why Is It So Hard To Survive?

Binged again today and hated every moment of it. I wish i could take it back but this world is cruel and won't let me do that. Did well yesterday though, i fasted up until 7pm and then had some nuts. I also walked about 4 miles in the heat and yep, i was sweating when i got home. I also went to the gym and went on the treadmil for 40 minutes which i think burned about 220 cals. So i didn't do too bad. I just wish i didn't fuck it up today.
My friend is going on holiday for two weeks so i want to lose as much weight as possible for when she gets back. She probably won't notice because she is just one of them people but i just want to see how much i can lose in those two weeks.
I am not going to weigh myself though, i am just going to judge if i have lost by the way my clothes fit, then that way my mood won't reflect on what the scale has to say.
So starting again tomorrow with my fast. Wish me luck
Love Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment