Wednesday 11 July 2012

Failing :(

Yup, you guessed it right, i am having a shit time losing weight, everything was going so well and now i am back to square one. It's not fair, i just want to be thin. But something keeps stopping me. I have been here so many times before i just feel like i wont be able to do this anymore. I will just end up even fatter and soon i will be obese. I have stopped wearing skinny jeans because my legs look so horrid in them.
Everyone was asking today, why do i always wear baggy trousers.
I need some help and motivation, everything is just going wrong right now. If you have any tips, i will gladly take them. Thankyou
Love Logan x x

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun.. I am the same - I havent worn skinny jeans for about 3 years :\ which is bad.. but I cant stand my legs.. Maybe you need to just eat fruit or veg, or have a fast, drink loads of water.. I dont know these are just some things I do when I want to get out of a rut.
    I will be fasting for the rest of the week.. I have had a shit few days too and really need to get back on track <3 We can do this! <3 Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete