Friday 6 July 2012

Unhappy :(

The weathers miserable and so am i. It's been raining non-stop all day :(. Don't get me wrong i actually do like the rain, but when it is supposed to be summer, i like to see the sun. I have been eating pretty good since i last posted :). But i just feel like i have eaten too much, even when it really isn't. Today i had a french baguette (with nothing inside, not even butter, i hate butter), 2 hot dog sausages and a seafood stick, thats all. I just feel really guilty. Probably because the baguette is carbs and the two sausages are just full of crap.
I had quite alot of energy as well today which i was surprised at because i haven't really eaten enough and also because on Wednesday i felt really lightheaded and dizzy.
I also weighed myself this morning and i was 112.8. So happy right now. I haven't been this low since February. I really need to go to the gym as well, i haven't been for about 3 weeks. And when i haven't gone in a while i get kinda agitated and i feel like i need to go. I also miss it, because i actually like going to the gym :). I have been doing mini ab workouts before i go to bed though, which i think helps a bit.
My plan for tomorrow, is to have nothing during the day, because i will be at work (i don't like eating at work) and then maybe have a small packet of snack a jacks and some fruit. I will also be walking to and from work which is 30minutes each way.
Anyway i am going to go now so have a nice day and good luck :)
Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment