Sunday 8 July 2012

Why, Oh Why?

I ate a ton of biscuits and a packet of crisps today. No utter reason for it, i wasn't forced to eat it, so i shouldn't have had them. I had them because i am a shit eating fatso. 
I am not going to weigh myself until Tuesday because Tuesdays are the start of the week for me. Dreading it would be a understatement. I am shitting myself because i know the number on the scale is not going to be good.
I don't know whether to do the SGD, ABC or the 2468 diet. I like all of them. Out of all of them i did find the SGD the easiest one so i might start with that one and then do the other ones next.
So today i went to see my grandad who i haven't seen since Christmas. I was about 15lbs lighter then, i wonder if they noticed how fat i had gotten. However next time i want them to see that i have lost weight and am not really as fat as they think.
Feeling a bit sick and bloated from them biscuits now, i deserve it though. I am going to go and change and then hop into bed.
Night
Love Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment