Monday 9 July 2012

New Start!

Today was one of them days again. I was doing really well eating wise, but i just felt sick all the time and i knew it was because i was hungry. So i had some go ahead slices to help. Then i went to the gym and did some running and rowing which was really good. Afterwards i went to my friends which was nice because we had a good old catch up. But then i started to feel sick again. I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't go away. So i had some Doritos which turned to ice cream and magic stars. Shit! Dreading weighing in tomorrow, if it is bad i might not post what my weight is. As long as it's not over 115lbs i won't be too concerned.
I think i may do another page on here with some of my diet plans, it will help keep me on track and hopefully motivate me.
I got a new car a couple of days ago (i can't drive yet though), but i am so excited to start having lessons, because i can't wait to drive. The only thing i am worried about is that i will become lazy and won't be able to do enough exercise to compensate for my long walk to and from work. However i will think of that when the time comes.
Thought i would post a little thinspo for you today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment