Tuesday 24 July 2012

Shit!

Things aren't going how i wanted them too :(. I am annoyed, stressed, irritated and sad. The only thing i have wanted for years is to be thin but why is it so hard? :(.
Sorry i haven't posted in a while but things have been pretty hectic and i just haven't really had the time. And thank you to my new followers. It's lovely to see you :).
I am thinking about doing a fast until Sunday, which i won't be completely fasting, i will allow myself juice and coffee. But i just want to feel empty again. That feeling always makes me high ;).
I only have one year left until i qualify to become a hairdresser and that got me thinking about where i want to  be and what i want to do within this next year. So i have made a list of some things i would like to have completed by this time next year. Sort of like New Years resolutions :)
I thought i would share them with you.

  1. Lose weight and get into a size 0.
  2. Learn to drive and pass my test.
  3. Run at least 3 times a week.
  4. Make more time for family and friends.
  5. Qualify as a stylist.
  6. See my brother.
That's all i have for now but i am going to add a page to my blog so i can add to it if i want. I do  have pacific dates that i want to complete these by but i will also put that on the page too.
I hope you are all doing well and the weight is dropping off of you :).
Thankyou 
Love Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment