Monday 2 July 2012

It's About Time

Welcome to my blog. I am fairly new to blogger, however i did have a other account but i lost the email. Silly me!
I better introduce myself. I go under the name of Logan, which isn't my real name but i don't want to be discovered on here. I am 16 years of age and i am training to be a hairdresser :).
The reason i have made this blog is because for most of my life i have been obsessed with my weight. When i was about 9 years old, i thought i needed to lose weight. I didn't start losing weight though until i was 12. And i lost weight dramatically, i probably got down to about 4 and a half stone. But then i started to put on weight and hating every pound that i piled on. Ever since, i have days of restricting and days of binging. I don't think i have ever had a day where i have eaten like a normal person. 
So, i have made this blog to help me lose weight and keep track of myself. I have also found some great thinspo and motivational blogs.
I will post my stats and diet plan tomorrow. Just a bit too lazy and tired to do it right now :).
I hope this will be the start of a great new beginning. Have a great day.
Lots of love Logan x x

No comments:

Post a Comment